International membership is specified for natural and legal entities residing out of Iran. (Those residing in Canada can be a member of the association).
Membership Fee: CAD 500 per year to be paid through e-transfer
• Having an active business or a business plan
• No deprivation from social rights
• Payment of annual membership fee of CIBA
• Acceptance of the provisions of the articles of association and related bylaws as well as business regulations of Canada and Iran
• Respecting and accepting all the rules and regulations of Canada and Iran
o Canada Iran Business Association is followed by provincial and federal laws of Canada as well as those of the ministry of foreign affairs of Canada in the international level. Moreover, it has been mentioned in the code of ethics of the association that observance of current regulations of Iran is the integral part of our activities. But your membership is construed as the regulations of Canada governing all legal or financial ties. Of course, you are obliged to observe financial and banking regulations under the sanctions imposed by Canada.
The conditions prior to being a member of the association are as follows:
• Full explanation of membership aims and requests in the membership form of the association
• After membership and receiving required consultations, the members are obliged to prepare reports regarding their activities on a continuous basis so as to receive better services.
• The members are obliged to have an active profile on Canadairan.info.
• In the event that a member tends to cancel its membership in the association, the matters must be notified to the association in writing at least one month prior to end of the fiscal year of the association. Needless to say, membership expiration or its cancellation is not construed as a permit for refunding of the paid membership fee.
• Accepting that in universal critical conditions such as pandemic, war and etc. or domestic critical conditions in Canada, like the conditions during Covid pandemic, Canada Iran Business Association will pause its service provision. Moreover, after normalization of conditions, activities shall be resumed. By confirming this form, I agree that the amounts paid as the membership fee are not refundable.
Note: Absence or lack of each of the above requirements shall result in membership cancellation in the association. Also, in case of demise, deprivation from social rights, bankruptcy, liquidation of a legal entity, membership in the association is also terminated.
The services which will be provided after being a member of the association:
• Providing specialized and targeted consultations at the request of members
• Receiving weekly and monthly newspapers via email and WhatsApp
• Benefiting from all the services provided by CIBA
• Accessing to the communicative network of the association
• Free-of-charge participation in training seminars and webinars
• Inserting company logo in the website
• Introduction of a member in weekly / monthly newspapers / social media
• Holding specialized meetings with Canadian experts with the attendance of CIBA board of directors as well as an interpreter
• Free-of-charge participation in specialized committees
Note: You can benefit from the consultative sessions of CIBA infinitely.